Job location: Banglore
Qualification: Diploma in Metallurgy.
No. Of Vacancy: 02
Experience – 1 to 2 years
- Knowledge on Metallurgical testing and Heat treatment of steel.
- Knowledge on ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001 documentation.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and including report writing.
- Good interpersonal, time management, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Knowledge in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel software programs.
- Ability to manage the man power.
- Supervises the metallurgical lab in shift to ensure that all products or services the company provides are fit for purpose and meets both external and internal requirements.
- Directs personnel engaged in material inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
- Promotes safety and proper operating procedures within the department.
- Carryout metallurgical testing like Hardness testing, tensile testing and corrosion testing and interpretation of results.
- Preparation and interpretation of microstructure.
- Feedstock approval after pyc density checking. If feedstock not with in the specification issue rejection report.
- Statistical analysis for critical metallurgical parameters (Density, Hardness, Pyc density etc).
This post is restricted to members only!
Apply: Suitable candidates can send resume to [email protected]