[Freshers] Trainee Technician -Heat Treatment Operation at Schaeffler
Qualification: Diploma in Metallurgy with 0-2 Years experience in Heat treatment operation
Roles and Responsibilities
Fresher/Experience in Heat Treatment processes & willingness to learn new things.
To ensure correct treatment for soft parts for heat-treatment.
To ensure loading pattern of part as per work instruction.
Continuous monitoring of furnace parameters & to take required actions as and when needed.
Ensure compliance of reaction plan in case of observed deviation in process.
Not to allow non conforming components to next stage of production.
Ensure zero customer complaint due to FIT.
To work as an active team member to solve problem related to furnace/department with CFT.
To maintain quality system for customer audit, Internal system audit. AAR.
1ATF, IRIS audits.
To maintain 5-S in shop-floor.
[Freshers] Engineer/Senior Engineer – Metallurgical Testing and Analysis at Maruti Suzuki
Educational Qualification :-
- Diploma (Metallurgy/ Mechanical ) – Full Time
Job Role :-
- Metallurgical Testing and Analysis
Job Responsibilities :-
- Metallurgical/Mechanical testing like, Hardness, Material Test, Tensile Strength, Micro structure analysis etc.
- Test Report preparation and documentation.
- Operation and documentation as per ISO9001 & ISO17025.
- Timely AMC & Calibration of Lab equipment.
- Spares & Consumables monitoring
- Equipment break down monitoring
Competencies / Skills :-
- Well versed with technical material standards (ISO, JIS, DIN, IS) related to lab testing
- Basic knowledge of Raw Materials specific to automobiles.
- Basic knowledge of Casting/Forging/Heat Treatment/Welding Processes.
- Basic MS Office operations (esp. MS Excel)
- Good communication skills & Ability to handle work load
- Openness & positive attitude
Specific Expertise For Functional Area :-
- Having experience in Automobile or related Industry or manufacturing Institute/Lab
- Preferable experience in Metallurgical/Mechanical testing (Casting/Forging/Heat Treated parts)
- Hands-on working experience on Testing/Analytical equipment like Hardness Testers, UTM, Spectrometer, Sample preparation equipment etc.
[Freshers] Walk in interview at Sunalco Alloys Pvt. Ltd.
Qualification- Diploma or BE, Btech
Experience – Fresher or Max to max 3 years
Vacancy as below
1) Production Engineer
2) Sorting Engineer
3) Extrusion die maintenance
4) Asst. Manager Production
5) Laboratory engineer ( Spectro, UTS, Microstructure, Density,UT,MPT,)
Above post purely experience from Aluminium recycling, Extrusion plant, Zinc recycling.
Walk-in Date: 16th Jun.22 at start 11 am
Contact Person -Vilas Survase ( Plant Head)-7045456311
Venue: Sunalco Alloys Pvt. Ltd.114, Swastik Disa corporate, L.B.S. Marg, Ghatkopar (W), MUMBAI-400086
[Freshers] Walk-In Interview at C-MET, Hyderabad
Advt. No.: HD/02/Rectt/3/SP-44/2022
Qualification: B. Tech. (Metallurgy & Materials Science/ Environmental Engineering)
Salary: ₹25,000/- + 27% HRA + 1 month basic towards medical reimbursement per annum
Type: Temporary basis