Summary: This post contains 02 latest metallurgy private and 01 Govt metallurgy jobs.
This post is restricted to members only!
(Vacancy No. 22061201625) Six vacancies for the post of Aeronautical Officer through UPSC
Last Date: 23:59 HRS ON 14.07.2022
Department: Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation
Vacancy: (SC-01, OBC-01, EWS-01,UR-03) (PwBD-01)*.
EDUCATIONAL: Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or
Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University.
EXPERIENCE: Two years experience in aircraft design and development including aircraft electrical or electronics or mechanical systems or airworthiness engineering. DESIRABLE: One year experience in aeronautical research and development or design or laboratory investigation of failed aircraft parts or Flight Recorders involved in accident or incident or Airworthiness Engineering.
Advertisement: Click here
Bf – Process Control at Bokaro, Jharkhand
Experience 12-15 Years
Budget – 25-35 Lakh
Mandatory Educational Requirement-B.E/B.Tech, Metallurgy
Sourcing Keywords-Basic Oxygen Furnace experience Blast Furnace Process..
Contact-ACPS: [email protected] | 9893222320
Metallurgical Engineer at Baker Huges
Location Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted: Jul 29th 2022
As a Metallurgical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support to a broad range of people including internal engineering, manufacturing, and field operations, as well as customers and suppliers. These people will have a broad range of technical experience.
- Developing and maintaining internal specifications for metallic raw materials, heat treatment, surface treatments and welding to assure compliance with applicable industry standards and best practices
- Providing material recommendations for research and new product development projects
- Demonstrating leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Executing the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Providing technical leadership to personnel supporting the assigned project
- Documenting technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Providing timely communications on significant issues or developments
- Participating on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues and / or as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
More details: Click here