Location: Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
This post is restricted to members only.
Company Name: Blue Star Malleable Pvt. Ltd.
Summary: We are looking for a Quality Engineer for all documentation works in quality department including Raw Material inspection reports, process reports, internal & external inspection reports. In this role candidate should have his / her own idea to develop a good documentation procedures and other standard operation procedures.
Minimum Job Requirements:
· Have to make report for all new trials.
· Documentation of all the QC records as per the Quality Management System.
· Make and update policies, SOPs, records as per requirements.
· Have to prepare all inspection reports as per customer norms.
· To perform the calibration (external & internal) of all QC equipment as per schedule.
· Prepare external and internal audit reports.
· Have to prepare test certificates for dispatchable items.
· Diploma / B. Tech in Metallurgy or Foundry from any reputed university
· More than 02 Years of experience in Quality Control department.
· Candidate must be from foundry industry.
Knowledge,Skills and Abilities:
· Have positive attitude and good communication skills.
· Must be a good team player.
· Good diagnostic and problem solving skills.
· Having good knowledge of documentation works in QC.
· Having good skill in MS – Office.
Preferably for female candidates.
If interested for this position please share me your updated CV at [email protected]