Summary: This post contains 4 Metallurgy Vacancies for 0-2 Years experience candidates. The Job location for these jobs are Jharkhand, Coimbatore, Andhra Pradesh & Chandigarh.
Urgent Requirement for Senior Chemists
Location- Ramgarh Jharkhand
Qualification- B.Sc (Chemistry)/Diploma/metallurgy
• Experience- 1 to 4 years
• No. of Vacancy- 4
• Job Function – Lab/Quality Control
• Industry – DRI Process/Sponge iron/Manufacturing/casting factory/Coal quality
• Specialization- Chemist,Quality Assurance/ Control,Quality Control,Quality Inspection
• Employment Type- Full Time
• Position- Sr. Shift/Shift In-charge
• CTC: 2.0 LPA to 3.0 LPA + benefits + Yearly Bonus On permanent job confirmation.
Responsibility.: Experience of raw material- Coal, charcoal, Sponge iron, dolomite Testing. Preference will be given to candidate having testing experience in DRI Sponge iron factory. Check the quality of the raw material to ensure adherence to desired standards and specifications. Reject the material that does not match the required specifications.
Interested can apply with updated biodata mentioning current / last drawn CTC, expectation, notice period & reason of changing to email ID-: firstname.lastname@example.org
BAKGIYAM ENGINEERING CORPORATION – Coimbatore, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Work Location Saravanampatti, Coimbatore.
Qualification: BE Metallurgy/ Diploma Metallurgy.
Fresher or 1 Year Experience in Foundry.
Salary Best In Industries. 9629746111.
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Yearly bonus
Speak with the employer +91 8056733721
Desirable Qualification: BTech in Metallurgy/Materials or M.Tech in Metallurgy/Materials or MSc in Materials science/ Physics
Dept of Mechanical Engineering, SRM University – AP, Andhra Pradesh – Guntur – 522502, Andhra Pradesh
SRM University – AP, is a multistream and research-intensive university. Dept. of Mechanical Engineering of SRM University – AP has industry-sponsored projects in Metals and Materials.
The Industry-sponsored project is on Melting and Casting of Novel Gold and Silver alloys and Characterization (X-Ray Diffraction, Electron Microscopy, Chemical analysis, etc.,) of the same
The project associate will work on melting and casting of Gold and Silver alloys using the state of Art melting and casting facilities equipped at the Department. The project associate will also work in high-end characterization equipment like Optical microscopy and image analysis, X-ray diffraction, Electron Microscopy, and ICP-OES.
The project associate will be given training on this equipment at the starting.
A piece of basic knowledge of the above-mentioned synthesis and characterization is desirable
Salary: From ₹20,000.00 per month
- Fixed shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
The employees have to follow the COVID-19 Standard operating procedure of SRM – University – AP
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Guntur – 522502, Andhra Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 20/06/2022
Expected Start Date: 01/07/2022
Speak with the employer +91 9003269206
Procurement Executive B.tech Metallurgy
Jindal Power Corporation – Chandigarh, Chandigarh
Manufactures of electrical poles requires an engineer responsible for procurement/sourcing. Preference will be given to same industry candidate.
Ability to understand the technical specification and be able to identify manufacturers of the product. Working with suppliers and vendors to get the best pricing and fulfillment.
Responding to business needs, by providing existing customers with excellent service.
Experience and Education :
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering degree in Mechanical, Production, Industrial, Electrical)
- Experience working for Engineering company is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English.
- Candidate should have 2 to 5 years of related work experience.
- Basic-level working knowledge of computer software.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiating and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and handle multiple tasks is desired.
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chandigarh, Chandigarh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer +91 9076691222